Monday, October 26, 2020
Monday, October 19, 2020
Sunday, October 18, 2020
And, I might add: aidem laicos !
According to Robert Ringer (see last week's post), there is an organized conspiracy that revolves around a device whose purpose is to dull our senses and steer us away from thoughts that might inspire us to take action to BETTER our existence. The code word for this device is xobparc. I'm adding aidem laicos (which, by coincidence, is crapbox and social media spelled backward).
- Create targets for my black powder muzzle loading club shoot next weekend. Some of those targets involve created in the woodworking shop. It's also our Primitive Camp, so I need to start preparing for that.
- Pack to go up north to see older daughter and the grandkids (okay, and son-in-law, too).
- Finally, after running some errands, a pizza dinner with younger daughter.
Sunday, October 11, 2020
Sunday, October 4, 2020
- Experience is a hard teacher: It gives the test first, the lesson afterward. -- Zig Ziglar
- Problems produce patience; patience produces persistence; persistence produces character; character produces hope; hope produces power. -- Zig Ziglar
- If you don't find peace in yourself, you will never find it anywhere else. -- Paula A. Bendry