Saturday, April 18, 2020

An open letter

To my friends who love to bitch on social media,

Seems like all those "Stay Calm and . . . " posts I used to see have been replaced with "Stay Panicked and Bitch!"

Here's one:  "Hi, I'm the government.  If you think your problems are bad, just wait till you see our solutions."

I'm not saying that all the "solutions" that our government -- and governments around the world -- have come up with to combat this war we're in are all perfect -- but damn!  Just imagine having to sit in a room and create the plan that is going to get us out of this mess?  Hell, I'm having a hard enough time taking care of my own life, family, house, etc.

We're in uncharted waters here.  And if we're brave enough to try to navigate those waters on behalf of our fellow man, we're going to sail off course from time to time -- perhaps most of the time.  But I'm begging you to keep an open mind.  I know I don't have a solution.  Do you?  If so, I'd love to hear it.  In fact, please share it with the world. 

"Only he who does nothing (except bitch on social media) makes no mistakes." -- old and new proverb

I really don't know very much; however, I do know that if you take actions to the best of your current ability, sometimes you succeed and sometimes if you keep an open mind, you just learn. 

Keep calm and persevere!  And stock f'in bitching!

Sincerely,
David Kuhn
Carpe Diem Life

No comments:

Post a Comment