Wednesday, April 1, 2020

It IS what it's cracked up to be!

Scene:  My mouth
Dateline: Yesterday

When you hear the word “cracked,” you probably think of something that’s been damaged. However, in some parts of the world, the word “crack” or “craic” can mean things like news, gossip, or fun. Some might also define it as “banter” or “to talk.”

So, sometimes something isn't at all what it's talked up/cracked to be.

In my case, my tooth was definitely what it was cracked up to be: cracked! At least a portion flaked off causing major irritation where my tongue kept rubbing against it.

Called my dentist knowing what I'd find -- taking emergency cases only.  But, they did offer a temporary solution:  Orthodontic Wax.  Just roll up a little, smash it in where the chip came out and no more irritation.  Orthodontic Wax -- It's definitely what it's cracked up to be.  At least temporarily.

When things aren't what they're cracked up to be, seek solutions!

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn 




No comments:

Post a Comment