Monday, May 11, 2020

Random Thoughts

 A lot of people and a lot of the news frustration is focused on blame and fault.  "Now, what's the course?"  "There is no plan!"

That got me thinking about those hurricane models we see -- even within a few miles of landfall.  With all our technology and historical knowledge, we still come up with models like this to predict the course:

Fact is, we're in the middle of a shit-storm.  What's its course?  Simple answer:  It's a mystery. 

But, there is one fact that is NOT a mystery.   It seems to me that if I can't solve it, at least I don't want to be part of the problem. 

The question for me is, how am I going to share my time and talent?  How am I going to use my unique spirit to create some happiness for someone?

No matter which course this crazy storm takes. 

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn 

No comments:

Post a Comment