Sunday, October 4, 2020

Today is week four of my "not-going-to-call-it-a-boycott" boycott of the NFL.  As of now, I've yet to watch a second of college football, NFL, MLB, NBA.  In place of donating my time to these gazillion dollar organizations, I've been working on projects.
 
Today (besides a shift at work), I'm working on finishing up a couple of boxes I built for my primitive camping.  The one on the right holds my cast iron cookware.  The "crate" on the left will hold a few other cooking items.  
 

Nothing special to look at, but functional.
 
I'm also working on a song with the working title, "Buzzards on a Roadkill" (just a whimsical tale). 
Next, I'm going to go out and enjoy the evening out under the stars.
 
Finally, a couple parting quotes I read today:
  • Experience is a hard teacher:  It gives the test first, the lesson afterward. -- Zig Ziglar
  • Problems produce patience; patience produces persistence; persistence produces character; character produces hope; hope produces power. -- Zig Ziglar
  • If you don't find peace in yourself, you will never find it anywhere else. -- Paula A. Bendry
 
Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment