Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Leaps

 Today's post (probably last one before summer break) is a lesson from my 7-year old granddaughter. 

"If you don't leap, you'll never know what it is to fly"  -- Guy Finley

One of little Annabeth's goals this year with her dance was to "leap just like the big kids have in their pictures."

She has worked so hard.

This is a photo from  her last regional

 she said, "It's the best yet and I'll make it better next time!"

Have the courage to dream big.  Challenge existing perceptions. Paul Brandt said, "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

Little Annabeth has shown me once again to always seek to set your goals a little higher with every leap you take.  Doing so will allow me to go beyond every limitation there is.

Have a great summer.

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment