Saturday, August 22, 2020

Just a Rare Photo

I'm the unofficial official photographer for our Black powder muzzle loading rifle club.  I rarely take photos of myself, but today . . . 

I sort of had to because every once in a while a blind pig finds an acorn. Yep, I won today's shoot.

According to some site out there:  If you're having a tough time finding something, remember that even a blind pig can find an acorn once in a while. This encouraging idiom actually comes from ancient Rome, where the concept of a blind animal turning something up lent itself to the Latin saying that a blind dove sometimes finds a pea.
 
Pig, dove, acorn, pea . . .   today I found one. 

You all have a great weekend and be safe out there.

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

1 comment:

  1. Just another example of how weird of a year 2020 has been.
    Oh yeah... Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete