Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Trying Not to be Political

Okay, I'm trying to stay out of this whole political sausage that's being made out there.  It's not that I don't care, it's just that if we disagree I know that there is absolutely nothing I can say to change your mind.
 
But, this is an open letter to the Biden campaign:
 
Having spent a few years in advertising and marketing, I have to ask, What the heck is going on here?
 
Just because it rhymes doesn't make it good.  "Ridin With Biden"?  Ridin where?  And, to be perfectly honest, ridin with any 77-year old makes me a little nervous. And that image?  Just plain creepy.
 Wow.  There's a lot going on here.  Rainbow. Star. Raised Fist.  "Our best days still lie ahead".

Lie ahead?  
Lie? Like in falsehood? A white lie? Black lie? Rainbow lie? 
Lie? Like rest and take no action regarding a controversial or problematic matter?
Lie? Like to lie up?  To refrain from work, especially through ill health?
 
I'm just asking.  Next question, who is going to write their campaign jingle, Five Man Electrical Band?
 
Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn 


No comments:

Post a Comment