Friday, December 2, 2016

The Two Toughest Choices . . .


Was doing some research on my Carpe Diem Life system when I ran across this quote  (unfortunately, I don’t remember where it came from or who originally said it):

When I started this little experiment called Carpe Diem Life, I promised myself that I’d write a little something most every day.  Then do it again tomorrow.  Far from perfect, far from entertaining, far from valuable, but . . .

I write a little today.  I’ll do it again tomorrow.  And every day I’ll be grateful if anyone takes the time out of their busy lives to actually read it. 

What positive change will you make today in your profession or craft?  Will you do it again tomorrow?

C = Choose (Make a positive change today)
A = Action List
R = Resources
P = Persistence (Do it again tomorrow)
E = Evaluate the Progress

D = Direction change if needed
I = Improve
E = Enjoy the process
M = My responsibility, my

LIFE

Have a great weekend!

David Kuhn
CarpeDiem-Life.com

No comments:

Post a Comment