Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Some days are magical and some are . . .







"Blue Ice" days.

This headline at a "weird news" website caught my attention:
Liquid Poo Rains On Woman And Son Sitting In Car

According to the article by David Moye, a Canadian woman claims the feces shower, believed to have come from a passing aircraft, has (I'll just say, left a shitty taste in your mouth).

Moye goes on to report that Susan Allan said that she and her adult son were sitting in her car at a stoplight when the feces came pouring in through the sunroof.




“While we were sitting there, our car was inundated with liquid poo falling from the sky,” Allan told GlobalNews.ca. “I had it on my face, down my shirt, my entire car, and the vehicle beside us were all covered in it.”

Allan said she and her son, Travis Sweet, watched the excrement fall as a large passenger plane flew overhead.

The actual sensation of crap hitting their skin was something Travis will never forget. First, he said, he felt a cold sensation hit the side of his face and shoulder.

“Then the smell hit my nose,” he said. “I almost vomited instantly. It was terrible.”

Allan contacted Kelowna Airport for answers.

An administrator for Transport Canada told her the government department would investigate the possibility of frozen lavatory waste, called “blue ice,” falling from an aircraft, according to The Globe and Mail newspaper.

A spokesperson for the airport told Fox News that as of Monday, “there is no connection to an aircraft as Transport Canada’s investigation is still ongoing.”

“All we want people to know is that it was quite devastating to be covered in poop, and I hope it never happens to anybody else,” Allan said.


Carpe diem -- even "blue ice" days!

David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment