Wednesday, August 8, 2018

The Secret of Projects

Started a new project yesterday (phase two of three of the "built-in" cabinets for my older daughter.

You'd think that the second one would go easier than the first since I've already worked out all the bugs.  But it isn't.  I often find the beginning easy because of the anticipation of something great and the end easy because I'm just thankful to get it finished.  It's the middle that I often muddle through.

I was thinking of the muddle through part when I read this:

Adopt the pace of nature:  her secret is patience.  --- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Patience.

Question: I am the beginning of the end, the end of life, patience and of every place. I am the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I?

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn








No comments:

Post a Comment