Saturday, April 14, 2018

Ready, Fire, Aim

I spent some time last night with a couple of friends from my black powder muzzleloading club.  We met to dream up ideas for a fun novelty shoot at our Spring Rendezvous.  The idea of this part of the shoot is to make it, well, novel. 

A lot of ideas were thrown out there including hitting moving targets, driving a nail in a board with one shot (we're talking lead round balls at 13 or more yards), splitting a string or feather, etc. 

One year we blindfolded the shooter and his partner had to talk him through where to aim and to fire when he was "on target."  Even though the shooters had plenty of direction, ZERO accomplish this feat. 

Guess it's like that in life.  Damn near impossible to hit a target or a goal you can't see.

Today, I'm going to get some of my goals in focus and take my best shot.

Have a great weekend.

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment