Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Just a thought


I can make you rise or fall. I can work for you or against you. I can make you a success or a failure.
I control the way that you feel and the way that you act.
I can make you laugh … work … love. I can make your heart sing with joy … excitement … elation.
Or I can make you wretched … dejected … morbid.
I can make you sick … listless.
I can be as a shackle … heavy … attached … burdensome.
Or I can be as the prism’s hue … dancing … bright … fleeting … lost forever unless captured by pen or purpose.
I can be nurtured and grown to be great and beautiful … seen by the eyes of others through actions in you.
I can never be removed … only replaced.
I am a THOUGHT.
Why not know me better?

Written by Bob Conklin, a successful author, highlights just how powerful our thoughts can be.

Just something to think about the rest of the week.

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment