Friday, June 15, 2018

From the sublime to the ridiculous

The other day I told you about the rare opportunity to guard some of Rock 'n' Roll's most legendary guitars.  Last night I was brought more down to earth.

 While working the other job, got a report that there was a kitten "stuck" under an ambulance parked on the property.  The woman said that she would take in the tiny creature if we could get it out. 
So . . .
It took some effort as the kitten wasn't really stuck but, frightened, kept heading to higher nooks and crannies of the undercarriage.  My biggest fear was that once I got the kitten out safely,  it would be ME pinned under the ambulance and needing to be extracted.

But, in the end, it all worked out.  Kitten safe in its new owner's arm.  I managed to not get my arm shredded by kitten claws.  And, not without struggle,  I was able to squeeze back out from under the truck.  A few people cheered; most just had a good laugh at my expense.

Life.  Some days you're guarding a fortune, some days you're rescuing kittens.   Either way, enjoy the process and Carpe diem.

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn 

No comments:

Post a Comment