Friday, March 23, 2018

Prayer in Progress Part 6 of__?__

These are the continuing notes for my personal manifesto -- to be edited someday:

"The pot is broken, the soup is gone, and there is nothing to do but walk on."  (From a longer story)

Everything that happens, happens for my benefit.  It's perfect. Be awake.  Each circumstance is a gift, and in each experience is a hidden treasurer. (Easier said than believed)

I must not ask "Why me?"  But instead respond, "It's perfect.  "What do I do now to take full advantage of this perfect situation?"
or "Fascinating!"

It's much easier to change what I'm doing (and thinking) than it is to change what someone else is doing.

The Universe is in balance.  The Law of Balance state that for every "negative" there is an offsetting "positive."  Yen and Yang.  When one door closes another door opens.  Am I looking for the open door -- am I seeing the perfect opportunity?

To be continued . . .

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment