Saturday, August 27, 2016

I CHOOSE -- MY LIFE!

"Responsibility is the most important ability a person can possess."
      -- John C. Maxwell

CHOOSING to take responsibility for MY LIFE is the foundation of the Carpe Diem Life philosophy. 

Author Eric Plasker's "I Choose Life." from The 100 Year Lifestyle, offers a whole list of life choices.  I'll share just a couple here:

I choose to die.  I choose to live.
I choose to hate.  I choose to love.
I choose to work.  I choose to play.
I choose to despair.  I choose to hope.
I choose my choice.  I choose my Life.

When you CHOOSE to take responsibility for "MY LIFE," you take responsibility for
CHOOSING you dreams and goals.
Creating your own ACTION LIST
Learning from your RESOURCES
Taking PERSISTENT ACTION
EVALUATING the reality of the situation
Having the courage to take a different DIRECTION as needed
Dedicating yourself to continual IMPROVEMENT
All while ENJOYING THE PROCESS
Knowing that your future depends on many things -- mostly YOU!

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are.  The people who get on in the world are they who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them." -- George Bernard Shaw

The Carpe Diem Life mantra for today:  I will seize the day by taking responsibility for MY LIFE!




1 comment:

  1. I love choices, and I never understand those who feel like they don't have a choice. Making a choice requires action. Too many default to have others choose for them. Often the hardest choices we make turn out to be the best.

    ReplyDelete