Friday, September 23, 2016

Yes, we're all born ignorant, but . . .

I’m wrong… alot! (Um, I mean a lot.  Allot?)

Which leads me to today’s Carpe Diem Life Lesson:  Hunger for knowledge!

Knowledge is power (at least the potential power).   

"It becomes power only when, and if, it is organized into definite plans of action, and directed to a definite end."  -- Napoleon Hill

Sound familiar?  Again, I've never claimed to invent this stuff, just give it an acronym that's meaningful to me.  

Choose your goal.
Action Steps need to achieve it.
Resources (Relationships and research) 
Persistent Action
Evaluating the reality of the situation as you move along.

Direction (change as needed).
Improvement along the way.
Enjoy the process.
My Life!

Example:  I once saved a ton of money fixing our old dryer which stopped working. 
A few minutes on the internet watching a YouTube video and downloading a manual helped me purchase the right parts and fix it myself. 

For me, the greatest lesson I learned that day -- and honestly one that I need to keep learning -- is that I DO have the aptitude to succeed.   Granted, my learning curve might be longer than most, but I’ve come to try to live by the motto,  I may not know the answer, but I believe in my ability to solve the problem.

Part of the MY LIFE tenet is:  We are all responsible for our own education. 

My Carpe Diem Life Map is one tool that helps me;  I hope it helps you.

Stay hungry and Carpe Diem Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment