Saturday, April 21, 2018

Hope

"Man needs, for his happiness, not only the enjoyment of this or that, but hope and enterprise and change." -- Bertrand Russell

That's where I was a couple of days ago -- needing hope, new enterprise, and change. 

Though I was working for a solid company with great co-workers and customers, there was no hope for future growth.  I want to say that I understand the economics of it, but I honestly don't.  I believe that everybody lives for and works for something better to come.  Having been told that there is no hope for better a position or financial growth, I decided to take a chance and venture down a new, unexplored path. 

Somewhere in the Bible, it says something about it being better to be a living dog than a dead lion (but don't quote me on that). 

So, this day forward, this old dog will go forth with courage as I grow and move ahead.

Have a great weekend.

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment