Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Went searching for a rubber band . . .

Went searching for a rubber back this morning.
Couldn’t find one.  Are rubber bands becoming less and less popular?  God, we used to have drawers full of them.  Now, I can’t find one to save my life (not that I was needing one to save my life this morning, just to wrap some non-clinging plastic wrap around a half open can of dog food.  And, what ever happened to really good clingy plastic wrap?).

Anyway, I eventually found one.  It worked.

All this reminded me of the principle:  A rubber band doesn’t “work” unless it’s stretched.

Sort of like our mind, our bodies, or talents. 

I think ol’ Zig Ziglar was right:   “People and rubber bands have one thing in common: ... “Nothing will work unless you do.”

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment