Sunday, April 8, 2018

Manifesto?

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago (and started posting some notes) that I was thinking about writing a personal "manifesto".

Google "Manifesto" and check out the images and you'll see a nice  verity of what people are creating out there.


From what I’ve read, a personal manifesto is a declaration of your core values and beliefs and how you intend to intentionally live your life.  A call to action. 

Here are some other terms I’ve read that are associated with manifesto:
Frame
Compass
Mechanism for focusing
Source of motivation
Behavior modification system
Inspiration
Foundation

Just to name a few

This won’t be an easy assignment, but it could be the most powerful thing I ever write.  Let the adventure begin.

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment