Sunday, March 25, 2018

Prayer in Progress Part 8 of __?__

Today I will practice patience and tolerance.

How will I treat people today?
Today and every day, I  will value people just the way they are, for this is the most important thing I can do for another human being.  I must recognize that they, too, are sovereign and free.  I will treat people and the earth with respect.

I will unconditionally extend to each person I meet -- no matter how trivial the contact -- all the kindness, compassion, mercy, grace, sharing of joy, and equanimity I can muster.

I will bless all for all is the creation of God -- are are all One. "For this I know, all things are connected, like the blood that connects our families, all things are connected."  -- Chief Seattle

Help me be a builder of dreams and not a crusher of spirits.  Judge not, but keep always my own counsel and allow others to keep theirs.  Listen, but don't judge or speak.  Do not speak unless you can improve the silence.  Silence can be misunderstood but never misquoted.

To be continued . . .

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment