Monday, March 19, 2018

Prayer in Progress 3 of __?__

Today (and for the foreseeable future) I'll be adding notes and quotes for my Prayer in Progress.  Someday I'll edit them into a personal manifesto of some sort.  So, here goes 3 of __?__:

I believe . . .

I may not know the answer, but I believe in my ability to solve the problem.

There is perfection in the process and all of life arises out of choice.  No one does anything he doesn't want to do.

I know I will achieve my dreams one day at a time.  Today, I will play my work and work my plan.  I will do my best to deliver more than is expected of me.  Value for value.

Time is life.  How will I achieve my goals?  Plan to W.I.N.
What's Important Now?
One step at a time.

Today, I will choose my destination. 
I will evaluate and select the best course.
I will take imaginative action and begin for
I know that every journey of a thousand mile begins with the first step.

Action@  Nothing happens until something moves!
DO IT NOW utilizing maximum utilization of available resources.

Endeavor to persevere.

To be continued. . .

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment