Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Prayer in Progress 5 of __?__

Part 5 of __?__

"Houston, we have a problem."
Help me recognize the difference between a real problem (life and death) and an inconvenience.

I will put events into perspective, calm down, and ask, "So what?"

Manage the moment.

Every situation has a workout solution.
If the situation or problem is such that it can be remedied, then there is no need to worry about it.  Seek a solution.
Alternatively, if there is no way out, no solution, no possibility of resolution, then there is no need to worry about it because I can't do anything about it anyway.

Dear Creator, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.  Living one day at a time and accepting hardships as pathways to peace.  Taking the world as it is, not as we would have it.  Know that in the end, through Your goodness and love, all things will be perfect.

It's not the event: It's how I respond to it.  Events are opportunities for me to decide, and be, who I am. 

To be continued . . .

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment