Thursday, March 29, 2018

Prayer in Progress Part 12 of __?__

More potential manifesto notes / Prayer in Progress:

I live my life knowing that if I have failed in all other areas of my life if I know that I have the love of my family and friends, I am a success.

People won't remember things I say,
And they will forget a lot of things I do,
But, people will never forget how I made them feel.

Help me realize that joy and happiness lie within me and not in loving and desiring the things of this world.  The Master knows he has everything.  And so happily accepts whatever part of Everything it is that shows up in any particular moment.   He knows that all is perfect, that life is perfection playing itself out.

All things (life) are temporary.
If I find myself feeling too attached -- grasping -- to an object, I will stop and see it al already broken or gone.

Seven words that can change the world:
Be Healthy.  Be Kind. Respect the Environment.

To be continued . . .

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment