Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Prayer in Progress 4 of __?__

Prayer in Progress 

Again, just some random notes that will someday become a personal manifesto.

Part 4 of __?__

A challenge is an opportunity to:
Face it
Adapt it
Improvise
Overcome
It's a chance to demonstrate my determination.
Be thankful for the opportunity.

Opportunity and security are inversely proportionate: as one goes up, the other goes down.

This is a cause and effect universe; actions have consequences.  I know that with risk-taking come actions that may take me off the patch of my dreams.  I will take full responsibility for my actions and recognize that setbacks are life's way of teaching.  It's only when I take full responsibility for all that is that I can achieve the power to change any part of it.

I will stop along the way to be quiet and to contemplate my progress.  I will ask, "Am I moving toward or away from my goal?"  I will continue to reset my course until I reach my destination, knowing that when I reach the end I will always see another horizon.

To be continued . . .

Carpe diem Life,
David Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment